Strategic command sites and military bases have specific security needs, such as:
- Implementation of enhanced access control functionalities: biometrics using a centralised database, response to access attempts under physical constraints, counting individuals in a zone, etc.
- Enhanced cybersecurity and data encryption capabilities: protection of information system, servers, workstations, cameras, network, certificate management, etc.
- A highly sensitive environment with, in particular, strong confidentiality constraints for teams involved in projects.
View an example of how SECURE has supported a military site:
Military Applications Directorate
- Access control and visitor management implementation in a highly sensitive environment
- Implementation of advanced features for access control:
- Biometric on centralized database
- Access attempts under physical constraints
- Anti-passback and counting presence in area
- Limited access rights projects
- Black list management
- Workflow entry / validation of appointments, interface with the customer’s information system
Local processing units