Industrial sites are characterised by:
- Multiple sites and large volumes (of staff, visitors, access points, intrusion points, cameras, etc.)
- Requiring a centralised security system
- The need to ensure production continuity, and therefore:
- Minimise building unavailability during deployment
- Ensure high availability
- Provide corrective, preventive and update maintenance services
- The need for interfaces between the security system and industrial processes, HR database, etc.
- On the basis of an open and interoperable system
- Very strict regulatory requirements, as imposed by the SEVESO classification
- Restrictive environments: dust, temperature, etc.
- Complex architectural configurations
View an example of how SECURE has supported anindustrial site
Access Control Federation
- Deploying a single card and a comprehensive solution for access control and visitor management at all Airbus sites in Europe
- Very high volumes: 4000 card readers, UTL 900, 300,000 active cards, 2 million visits / year, 40 servers
- Development of interfaces / multiple interactions with the industrial process, human resources (SAP) and synchronization with the database for each country
- Customer support over the long term: operational support, maintenance and development, development of specific capabilities… since 2002!
Access control system
Sites in Europe
(M) People in memory